8/5/13

Forget about witch craft and potions. What is broken will always remain broken. What's dead will not come back to life. Sometimes, we just have to accept it whether we like it or not. I figured that if you wanted to be saved, you would've held onto my hands but you didn't so I'm letting you drown. And in that moment, what's left of you turned into dust and became memories. It's okay for I will hold onto them, forever and always in the depths of my heart.

People come and go in our lives. They walk in and deliberately leave something behind. Sometimes a bomb and sometimes a gift. You can't choose who to meet in life. It's all up to fate and that's the shitty part of life where you can't pick. Sometimes if you're lucky, the good people never leaves. Where as when you aren't so lucky, the not so good ones usually leave a scar and they walk out of your life; expecting you to fix yourself. But don't worry, bad times don't last. Once the storm is over, the tides will not be as rocky and the ship will be able to embark on a smooth sailing journey. Just gotta have faith and I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment