7/31/13

news

Some updates about my life lately. Have been doing some soul searching and realized I haven't been very serious about keeping my life on track. I have some news for you guys. And that is, I've left NAFA. Its sad that I'm letting my only talent go to waste but I guess if I really like arts, I would still be pursuing it in the future. But, I'm applying for KAPLAN for mass communications and I really hope everything turns out well. I can't let my parents down anymore. Time after time, they've been terribly supportive about what I'm doing in life. But being a rebellious and stubborn daughter, I often turn my back on them. And that is not something I can afford to do this time round. For now, I'm just idling.. Getting used to the carefree life. No worries, no nothing. But somehow, this feeling worries me. Ironic isn't it..? Having nothing to worry about is actually worrying.


4 comments:

  1. hi xinyi! ur reader here. :-) all the best in pursuing what you think you will enjoy!! and no matter what, everything will turn out fine x
    love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet. I need people like you in my life. :) Thank you sweetheart.

      Delete
  2. Whatever it is, since you've decided on the new path of live, do well and live it to the fullest. Do it well so that you will not regret it in the future. Everyone has the ability to succeed, even you. So don't ever give up alright ? There will always be a time when people feel low, these are the times that will make you into a better self.

    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE".

    Goodluck! May fate treat you well for your future endeavors.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Annoymous.

    ReplyDelete