5/12/13

not broken just bent

Hello guys! So I decided that I should start blogging again... Cos this place has been rather empty and sad lately. Well... 2 more days to my birthday. I guess I should start feeling a little happier as I'm finally gonna be legal. :-) And I'm not gonna let anything or anyone stand in my way. For the past few months, I've learnt a lot. More than I thought I would've went through. So I'm just gonna take my birthday as a new stepping stone, its gonna be a new start; to be someone better. They say, a girl changes when she reaches the age of 18... I HOPE THAT'S TRUE. Cos the life I'm leading right now is clearly really fucking stagnant. I should really learn to improve myself as a person, be it for others or for myself. There should be changes made for my studies and as well as all the other aspects. 

And did I mention, I lost my wallet? Like what the fuck, I need to stop being so careless. I need to be less oblivious with my surroundings. Ugh lost my IC twice and now I have to pay $300 and wait for 3 months... Wtf..... SIGH whatever ain't gonna cry over spilt milk. What's done is done. IT SHALL BE A LESSON LEARNT. Should always always zip my bag so things won't fall out T_T

Some pictures from WAY BACCCCCKKKK!!! From Feb to May. JUST ALOT PICS OF MY FACES HAHA 








 XING WANG 
















 MISS U GUYS 



 Swee Choon!!!




 Zouk! 






 Potato Depot~ 






 Wang wang! THE CUTEST DOG ALIVE HEHEHE. He's such a horny bitch...... Tried to hump my hand once omg..... HAHAHA

 Astons!!!!!!!!! 




 Prawning! 


 Helped my friend out for her shoot hehe! 


 Lunch @ Tp! 
 And this is one of the pic from the shoot :-) 





 SO ITS WANG WANG AGAIN. 




 MAKI SAN OMG MAD CRAVINGS 

 Work..... :(
 Sunflowers for my momsie!!! 
 DTF with Justin! 
 My new ride ^^  HAHAHHAHA 

No comments:

Post a Comment