1/17/13

--

Hi.

I really cannot explain how shitty everything feels right now. Firstly, Ive been stucked in bed for about 4 days now due to my super inconsistent high fever. I think I shall just name it the bipolar fever. Cos it kept going and coming back. One minute, I'm running a high fever and the next minute, my body is fighting the virus and I will start to sweat like crazy. And it just keeps going on this way. Just by walking down the stairs make me sweat, doing such simple things have never felt so taxing...... And I've never downed so many panadols in my life. I'm serious. My immune system is obviously quite fucked in some way.

Skipped school for the longest time and I'm really starting to miss it. I hope I get better tonight. The naseau is starting to kick in. I can find myself having the urge to puke and my head just keeps throbbing. My head feels like its gonna combust whenever I sneeze omg. I'm in such agony and to make everything worse, I really don't get any assurance from people that I truly love and care about. Had a tiff with my parents and I've not let them know that I'm sick. I guess this is the time to laugh in my face, haters. This is the time.

Maybe its just THAT hard to always want something to go your way. And its also so damn hard to just be happy. And to love simply. Why do humans like to make things complicated when what we should do is to appreciate the simplicity of things. And not to destroy its meaning and purpose by jumbling it up. Why? I just want a simple life though I know I'm quite complicated. But to do and enjoy the simple things, isn't that what makes life beautiful?

2 comments:

  1. cheer up :) i understand how it feels to have days like these that just feel so...ugh. but no matter what, i believe your parents and your family love and care for you the same way you do. :) smile! & gws!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you so much!!! You are too sweet.

      Delete